- 1 cup freshly brewed coffee
- 1/4 cup pureed pumpkin
- 1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups coconut milk (can substitute for almond milk or dairy milk)
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 40-50mg Fallen Pollen Apothecary's organic CBD oil
- You can find out how many mg of CBD is in each serving for our 500 mg CBD Tinctures or 1500 mg CBD Tinctures on their product pages.
- Add the coffee, pumpkin, sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla extract to a medium saucepan over medium heat. Cook for 3-5 minutes, or until hot but not boiling.
- While the coffee is heating up, place the frothing pitcher over medium heat and add the coconut milk.
- When the temperature reaches 100-150 degrees, you can start using the frother. When the temperature reaches 160 degrees, remove the pitcher from the heat and continue to froth.
- Circularly move the frother up and down until approximately 2 inches of foam is formed.
- Pour the coffee mixture into two mugs and top with the desired amount of CBD oil.
- Add the hot milk to each cup with a spoon to keep the foam at bay. Aim for a milk-to-coffee ratio of 2:1.
- Fill each mug halfway with the remaining foam. If desired, sprinkle with nutmeg.
NOTE: Make sure you only add clean CBD products to your recipes, and make sure the oil never gets hotter than 240 degrees F.
Leave a comment