How to make CBD Dog Treats
Did you celebrate National Dog Day? Honestly, we like to think every day is National Dog Day! You can never celebrate your pup ‘too’ much.
Unfortunately, dog parenting isn’t always sunshine and rainbows. Sometimes we must make tough decisions for our pup’s health and best interests.
That includes medication...
But what if we could treat our dogs in a healthy way? Well, we can!
These CBD dog treats are the perfect solution. Check out the delicious dog treat recipe we found from our friends at SitStay, the best natural pet product brand…
CBD Dog Treat Recipe from SitStay
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- 2 cups of old-fashioned oats
- 1 tablespoon Organic CBD oil
- 1 tablespoon Coconut oil
Instructions to make CBD Dog Treats
- Preheat your oven to 325°.
- Mix together a tablespoon of coconut oil with Fallen Pollen’s Organic full-spectrum CBD for dogs (with the dosage that you would like your pet treat dosage to be – 30mL will yield 8.33mg CBD treats in a 30 treat batch).
- Mix together oats into a blender until you get a flour-like consistency. Then, combine 1 ripe banana, mashed, along with peanut butter and the infused coconut oil. Stir this together with the oats and knead thoroughly until moistened.
- Slightly dust a flat surface with dough, then use your hands to shape the dough into a circle, about ¼ inch thick. Use a cookie cutter (this can be any shape or size!) and cut out the treats. Place the cutouts on a non-stick cookie sheet.
- Bake until golden brown for approximately 25 – 30 minutes depending on the thickness of the treats. With the measurements included in this recipe, you can make about 30 treats for 1-inch treats or 15 for 2-inch treats
CBD for Dogs
Are you going to try out this recipe? We understand that treating dog pain with CBD is a fairly new treatment. Check out our recent post about why CBD for dog pain may be a good option for your pup!
Leave a comment