Are you excited for a summer full of backyard parties, BBQ’s, and picnics? We sure are!
You never want to show up to an event empty-handed, so here’s a unique idea to bring to your next event: CBD Guacamole.
Ingredients For CBD Guacamole
- 3 medium ripe avocados (peeled, halved, and seeded)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- ½ teaspoon salt (or salt to taste)
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1 mL CBD Full Spectrum CBD Oil (unflavored)
- Mash the avocados in a bowl using a fork.
- Add the salt, cumin, garlic, cayenne pepper, cilantro, jalapeno, and lime juice in the same bowl with the mashed avocados.
- Pour in your full-spectrum CBD oil and stir to combine.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and set aside for 2 hours before serving the guacamole.